Doomsday
Sometimes, if you're lucky, you're swept off your feet by something so beautiful that it breaks your heart.
This song is so powerful, because it can get inside you and make you weep for all that you've lost, and for all that you'll never have. There is so much melancholy in that voice, so much pain. Every single note quivers with unspeakable grief. It's a lament, a song of mourning.
It makes me feel so small and insignificant. It's something I wouldn't mind dying while listening to. If I have a funeral, this is what I want to be played. Then i will be at peace.
This is what it is to me, and someone told me that if it means so much to me, it's my soul song. I guess it is.
Sometimes, if you're lucky, you're swept off your feet by something so beautiful that it breaks your heart.
This song is so powerful, because it can get inside you and make you weep for all that you've lost, and for all that you'll never have. There is so much melancholy in that voice, so much pain. Every single note quivers with unspeakable grief. It's a lament, a song of mourning.
It makes me feel so small and insignificant. It's something I wouldn't mind dying while listening to. If I have a funeral, this is what I want to be played. Then i will be at peace.
This is what it is to me, and someone told me that if it means so much to me, it's my soul song. I guess it is.
i wouldnt mind killing you and making you listen to it while you were dying. :) you're welcome.
ReplyDelete